iPad Cart Checkout (for whole-class activities)
Individual iPad Checkout (for small-group activities)
Directions for iPad Carts
1. Student iPads are for educational use only.
These are not to be used for "free time" or recess activities.
2. You may sign up for 2 time slots per week
. We want to ensure that all classes have access to the carts at least once a week.
3. Please be prompt with pick-up and drop-off times.
If you need help picking up or returning the cart, please let Ms. Graham or Mrs. Thigpen know. They will work with you to make arrangements.
4. Please move the carts carefully.
We know that the cart will have to cover some rough terrain, but try to keep the bumps to a minimum. The iPads will bounce around in the cart if we aren't careful. Do not allow students to move the carts without an adult.
5. Teachers should make sure the iPads are turned the same direction and the iPad number matches the slot number on the cart.
This is extremely important when we begin updates and charges.
6. Carts are designated for grade levels.
K-1 classes should sign up for Cart A, 2nd and 3rd grade classes should use Cart B, and Cart D is reserved for 4th and 5th grade. Cart C is still being used for individual iPad checkout.
NOTE: If no one is scheduled for a cart and it is available, another grade or special area teacher may make use of it. Plan your lessons and choose your days ahead of time to ensure you can have the cart when you need it.
The process to add/remove apps isn't difficult, but it does take time. If there is a specific app you will need, you must let Ms. Graham know in advance.